Thursday

Have you noticed that I like to add subtle bits of humour to my layouts?


Layout-for-Maya-Road-by-Yvonne-Yam

People who flip through my scrapbook albums always end up laughing out loud because I like to add subtle bits of humour to my layouts. It could be the photos I used to tell the story or the embellishments I used to highlight certain aspects of the photo. Can you spot the fun bits here???



Doesn't it look like my nephew E has foxy ears? *winks* Well, since I couldn't get the two people in the background out of the shot (they were paying customers in a cafe), I might as well just "use" them for a fun shot. ;)


Check out the fussy-cut heart and arrows on my parents' chests in the photo. Hehe...my parents still hold hands when they go out. :)



This layout was created for Maya Road and first appeared on the Maya Road blog.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have always noticed that and it always makes me love you more! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those photos and the colors!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love hunting for the humor in your layouts! I hadn't noticed the fox ears - such a fun way to turn an annoyance into a feature!

Lisa said...

Not only your layouts, but your posts make me laugh, too!! Love this!! The pictures are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mitralee said...

Love the ears! And I always enjoy your layouts, they seem full of joy!

Got a pretty little Chrissy card from you just the other day, love love love it! Hugs!

StirYourCreativity said...

The pictures are adorable and layout makes it so interesting. Love it.

Lizzyc said...

hehe I often have a smile at the humour and also at the photos, and you always have embellishments that add to your page too.. this looks great.. and it is so good that your parents still hold hands.. I think that is so sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It