Thursday

Diecuts and paper scraps on a paper bag....:)


Diecuts-and-paper-scraps-on-a-paper-bag

My die-cutting machine is seeing more action this year than any other year now that I'm on the warpath to eliminating my paper scraps. *triumphant music plays in the background*


And of course, die-cutting is a lot easier when you have an assistant [read: niece] to help you with the bits that you don't like [taking those diecuts out from the die!]. *winks*


I can never quite explain how my paper/embellishment clusters come together...I just pull random bits out from my stash, glue them down and embellish to cover up awkward corners. 


Does it work? *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Yes indeed, this gift bag will make whatever it contains even more special. I love pretty gift wraps....they add to the excitement of the occasion.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! And hellooooooooooooooooo birdie! LOL!! LOVING those pearls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful! I always forget how easy it would be to decorate up a plain bag ... I save them all, and there they sit... I'm doing this ... today I think! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa said...

Totally works!! It's absolutely stunning!! I love how you layer elements together!! They always look so amazing and perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Yep, it works!

Mitralee said...

send your neice my way! I could use help too! Lovely embellishments!

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely, it works! This is gorgeous! And how nice that you have an assistant to help out! 😆

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It