Monday

Using my paper scraps on my traveller's notebook...:)


Using-my-paper-scraps-on-my-traveller's-notebook

So I'm finally getting round to scrapping my travel photos now that I have a few thousand photos on my mobile phone! [I only delete them from my phone when I have them scrapbooked...my phone serves as my backup photo storage unit....that's normal right? *winks*


I covered my Midori Traveller's Notebook with map paper [Yes, I've decided that I will NOT hoard my map papers anymore...wish me luck!] and then dug into my paper scrap pile for some fussy-cut elements.


Yes...I found more Basic Grey birds in my scrap pile! Seriously. They are breeding in my stash. All from a single sheet of 12x12 patterned paper. I really can't wait to get to the end and showcase all my projects incorporating the Basic Grey birds [around 40+ projects I think...*LOL*]


I am enjoying mixing up random patterns and getting them to work together. Somehow.


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! I can't believe you found MORE!!!!! UGH!!! That has to be frustrating! But I loveeeeeeeeee how you used it on here!!! And YAY for using up the map paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is amazing!! You layer all of the elements perfectly!! I love the map paper!! I can't throw an atlas away because I know I'll use the maps sometime but I haven't...you've inspired me :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

amazing ! Im still lazy to start my own :P

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Love the map, and love your combination of bits and bobs! I am SO happy to see another BG bird! <3

Suman Pandit said...

so beautiful ...and the way you make them work together is amazing !!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It